Friday 16 September 2011

THE PERSON BEHIND THE VISION

Hello,

Thought I'd tell you all a little bit about myself so you can understand further what my line is about.

My name is Sophia Jolly, Founder and Owner of Purplepeppa.com, Born and raised in Birmingham, England UK.  I am an artist who has been drawing for as long as I can remember and I have always wanted to make a difference in the fashion industry. Imagine wearing a classic painting in the lining of your jacket... That would automatically make it a classic jacket. So what we do here at Purplepeppa.com is combine art with fashion in a way that it's never been done before. The images that appear on the clothing are original drawings I've created by digging into the heart and soul of myself and others on a quest to express themselves. I incorporate the art into my pieces creating wear you can relate to. The Purplepeppa brand is an experience, it connects to life and it is a pure representation of originality. My line is for people of all colors, ages and sizes. With Purplepeppa clothing you can truly wear your heart on your sleeve. This is Art In Fashion Form! 

Enjoy,

Sophia Jolly


No comments:

Post a Comment